So many times when we think of the "Proverbs 31 Woman", we imagine the happy little house wife who sews and cooks all day without complaint. Perhaps you yourself have been put-off by this chauvinistic and perhaps old-fashioned picture of the ideal woman.
Well, we're here to tell you different.
The Proverbs 31 Woman is NOT about the happy little homemaker. Instead, it is one of the ultimate GIRL POWER passages of the Bible. She is strong, financially independent, and self-sufficient. Even though she HAS a man, she doesn't NEED a man. We like to joke that she is the original #GIRLBOSS.
Whether you are a student, career gal, stay-at-home mom, single, or married, this study is for every woman everywhere.
- 4 weeks worth of daily studies
- Hebrew to English translations for better context
- Historical insight & background from pastors, theologians, and writers
- Daily prayer journal prompts, to dig deeper into what God has for you
- Suggested inductive symbols for easier study
- Charts, quizzes, and activities for engagement with the biblical text
- Format: Paperback
- Page Count: 84 pages
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces